Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let's Play A Guessing - Or Wishing- Game

Alright, so Big Concerts announced this morning that Julio Iglesias would be performing a couple of shows in SA  in November. This brings that month's number of international acts up to two: Josh Groban, and good old Julio. Thank Heavens that it's not his son was all that went through my mind when I heard the announcement. 

So basically, my hopes for December concerts have just gone through the roof: after all, December was the month that I saw The Killers. This year, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for bands such as Paramore, My Chemical Romance and my guilty pleasure, Miss Taylor Swift. I also wouldn't say no to Muse, Owl City, Jason Mraz and about a million others, sigh, the life of a fangirl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment